Complete, easy and quick to implement, SmartCo DataHub is also the most flexible data management solution of the market.
Securities Master File
This module allows the management of all the reference and market securities data, fed from any possible number of internal and external sources and distributed to as many downstream department and IT systems as required.
Every type of financial instruments, even the most complex, can be managed by SmartCo DataHub:
- Credit Derivatives
- Structured Products
The high flexibility of the offer allows us and our customers to constantly improve the reference database by adding new instrument types through simple configuration.
Whatever geographical country you address (with its local products and special tax system) and instrument types you are trading (including derivates, exotic options, structured products and asset backed products), SmartCo DataHub will be able to cope with your requirements.
SmartCo DataHub standard data model includes the complete scope of data related to financial instruments:
- Identifiers (ISIN, SEDOL, CUSIP, TICKER, RIC, internal codifications)
- Reference data (name, country, currency, issuer)
- Description data (classifications, reference rate, coupon, options)
- Prices (end of day, intra-days, with multiple contributors pricing engine)
- Rating (with possibility to create a “consolidated” rating)
- Volatility surfaces
- Yields and spreads curves
- Analytics received from external sources or computed directly in SmartCo DataHub / by calling an external library
- Underlying Assets for derivatives or commodities trading (energy, agricultural, metal…)
- SPV (for ABS, CDO and other complex products)
In addition, two additional modules, closely related to the security master file, are also proposed to our customers: