Fund Data Repository
The Fund Data Repository provides flexible data management, analysis and reporting functionalities to support the Fund Data Management.
Majors functions covered :
- Comprehensive fund data management;
- Fund, portfolio & share multilevel structure;
- Share classes opening process & workflow;
- Transaction/holding/NAV repository;
- Multi vision analysis and business data navigation;
- Risk key figures, analytics, performances; and
- Reconciliation / reporting.
Multilevel fund structure administration
The flexible data model allows for the definition of the complete fund structure (umbrella / fund or sub fund / share), which can be dynamically adjusted and completed to meet all of the clients’ expectations such as:
- Marketing, sales and distribution data;
- Investment objective and process data;
- Legal data, prospectus, rules;
- Valuation rules and accounting data; and
- NAV, shares values, keys factors, etc.
SmartCo DataHub provides a workflow engine to support a controlled and automated collaboration between the various data owners:
- Fund opening process and maintenance;
- Guidance through the required data entry steps;
- Data control and consistency checks; and
- 4eyes check and approval process.
Risk key figures, analytics, performances
The Fund Data Repository allows for the collection, storage and consolidation of all types of fund related data, including:
- Basic data and key figures;
- Portfolio structure (asset structure, holdings);
- Performances / benchmarks;
- Prices (current, historical, dividends, taxes, etc.); and
- Fund assets, shares outstanding, in-/outflows, etc.
Multi vision analysis and reporting
Through the reporting module, SmartCo DataHub provides its clients with many customized solutions to address their different business lines and organization requirements’ requirements, such as:
- An analysis environment giving the ability to find, display, group, aggregate, consolidate or compare any data;
- A reporting environment providing the capacity to print in various formats, with easy data extraction and restitution capabilities;
- Dashboards which allow users to create complex synthesis of data issued from multiple universes.
SmartCo provides fund management institutions with solutions to support their activities:
- Executive management:
- Dashboard for high level supervision of business lines activities;
- Exploration tools with powerfull drill down capabilities.
- Investment manager:
- Portfolio analysis and position monitoring;
- Risk factor analysis (equity, fixed income, currency);
- Performance consolidation and reporting.
- Risk managers:
- Global exposure of a group of business entities;
- Comparative analysis and risk concentration by geography, industry.
- Operations and trade support:
- End-of-day balance reports and cash management;
- Reconciliation reporting and trading exception reports, etc.).